This is for all the Peanut Butter and Jelly lovers. I honestly have to say it took me a while to get used to the idea of eating peanut butter (obviously being german we substitute nutella for peanut butter) but my best friends mom introduced me to it and now I am hooked…A big thanks to Colleen’s mom…
So I thought I would share this recipe with you since its not your typical peanut butter and jelly recipe.
Enjoy and happy deserting!
- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuits, 8 count ( use the Simply line from Pillsbury)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, warmed in microwave until liquid like
- 1/2 cup jelly or jam of choice, warmed in microwave until liquid like
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 9-inch cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Place melted butter into a large ziplock bag and toss in cut biscuits. Shake around to coat then toss in sugar, mixing to combine. Pour into prepared 9-inch cast iron skillet and drizzle warmed peanut butter and jelly over top. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
3. Whisk the heavy cream and powdered sugar until combined then drizzle over warm biscuits. Serve warm.
Start by pouring your melted butter into a large ziplock bag.
Cut the biscuits into fourths.
Add them to the bag and toss around to coat the biscuits in butter.
Pour in the sugar into the mix and mix it all together. The biscuits will be nice and coated.
Arrange your biscuits into your favorite 9-inch cast iron skillet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
Drizzle your warmed peanut butter over tops.
Drizzle or spoon over the warmed jelly or jam and time to bake! 350 Degrees F for 18-22 minutes.
Pour over your sweet cream while still warm.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Special thanks to Picky Plate for sharing this fabulous recipe with us today!